|Nap Nanny coupled with Muslin blanket|
2. Organic Cotton Muslin blankets: These are a definitely a must have for our little one. He truly enjoys covering his face in blankets and this is really breathable blanket for when he is in the car seat and I don't have my eye on him the entire time. These are also good for playing hide and go seek with your feet :)
3. Security blanket from Aden and Anais: Also a cotton muslin blanket piece with a fantastic satin ribbon edging. This provides "to die for" sucking and soothing. This one baffles me because we went to a class and they talked about babies getting attached to a lovie/security blanket and that it helps them feel safe and secure. So we bought one while he was all kinds of fuss fuss in his carseat and instantly he was happy. Amazing!
|Sassy rings and foot catching|
5. Aquaphor lotion: This is probably the best lotion for kiddos with super dry skin. Its totally paraben free and all other chemical free. So it s really really safe and good quality. I have to say that I was taken aback by the almost $20 per tub price but at the rate we are going it might last us several years. Eddie know that when he is in changing table and this tub comes out, it is LOTION time. Lotion time consists of my terrible singing which makes him laugh, baby massage and super moist skin. Oddly enough, we both really enjoy it!
6. Bebepod seat with the tray: So I learned that there are two types of Bebepods…one with a tray and one without. Somehow I didn't know this and now we proudly own two Bebepods…one without the tray and one with. Both are great, but out little sweet pea seems to look like the leaning tower of Pisa without the tray to help keep him upright. These are pretty great to sit him on a table or desk while we work or eat. The best part is that they transition into a booster seat.
7. Reading books with his dad: Some of the all time bests include "Thats not my tractor," "Thats not my puppy," "Thats not my truck,"etc
Lets see…Eddie also likes long walks, bubble baths, his daddy's bear hugs, being sung to, cuddles and lots of lovin'