Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Baby Got Back

I have to say, after all of the comments and pictures of glowing pregnant women...I definitely thought I would feel the same...wouldn't that be nice. The first trimester has to be the hardest thing in the world. I have put on 7 lbs in my gut...not cute! My boobs have grown two cup sizes in the last few weeks and my pants are not buttoning the way they are supposed to. Well...let me rephrase that...I can button my pants but I feel like a really fat pig in a small blanket if you know what I mean. LOL. I am officially one of those girls you see and go "Could she not find something in her size?!?!"

So this weekend, I was supposed to go to the Miss San Francisco pageant and what do you know...I don't look so hot in my dresses. Huge boobs and a gut...i dont think so especially when you arent telling people that you are pregnant yet. What are you supposed to say?!?! I cant help myself...hmmm...this is the issue I have been dealing with. To put salt in the wounds a little...my doc told me I shouldnt have gained any weight yet...I eat really healthy and workout at least 5 times a week. I have no idea whats going on....Tune in for more updates...Not all is glowing in pregnancy land...

No comments:

Post a Comment