Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bun in the Oven


A few weeks ago, I started feeling all emotional, bloated and having the chills. Naturally, I thought Auntie Flo was coming to visit. Why wouldn't I think that??? Well, I was wrong. Auntie was definitely not coming and maybe not for a really long time. Sad! Not really! I went and took a pregnancy test and two seconds later...THERE IT WAS...two dark blue faithful lines staring right back at me. I wanted to ask the test, "Are you serious???" but alas these tests do not come with audio. My first instinct was to run and find my husband and let him know. I then I thought maybe he would want to find out in a fun way. I mean how many times do you get to do this in a life time :)

So I racked my brains the next day and came up with a plan. After mulling over several options...I came up with the ONE! Instead of describing it, I pictured it (See below)



OK,OK...in hindsight it looks really cheesy and my husbands first instinct was to eat it. In his defense, it was his favorite brand of cinnamon buns.

Baby C here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment