Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tiaras to the Burbs

Its hard to imagine that a little over five years ago, I was Miss California. I think at that moment, I thought that competing at Miss America was by far and away THE best thing that could ever happen in my life. Life took a strange turn of events over the past 3 years and I have learned A LOT to say the least. Just when I thought I was doomed to live as dog woman for the rest of my life. I know, I know, its supposed to be a cat woman but I have acquired two wonderful and strange hybrid dogs (a beagle-coon hound and a dobermain cockerspaniel)...my girls. And then it all changed. On a random Sunday in February, I met the man of my dreams at where else...the dog park. I always thought it would be Trader Joes...but no! Nothing could be better than meeting your future husband over poop bags. Totally serious! 2 years later, we live in the burbs with 3 lovely goons (dogs) and are completely busy being newlyweds. And thats where the story begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment